Saturday, February 04, 2006

Day 1 ...the rest

Was particularly free in the afternoon since its too late to visit the temples. So ended up making a trip to Angkor Spa at Sofitel Hotel for its review. Too bad there wasn't any complimentry treatmen for me but definately the manager for Angkor Spa left me swooning. Sekar Sari was her name and perhaps her PR manners left me uncounciously flirting with her. Verbally of cos. What kind of man did you think i was?

I soon left with a bitter sweet smile, knowing i wouldn't be able to meet her agian but then i do have her email. Better then nothing.

The sun came near to the horizon and i ended up walking aimlessly at the Old Market,looking out for sorvenirs and other knik-knacks to buy on my last day here. I steered away from anything that looks familiar to eat and optioned anything that looked new and Khemer.

It was near dark and the shops are starting to close. Flaged a motobike and headed back to the hotel and enjoyed back-to-back movies and documentries on my cable tv.

3 Comments:

Blogger Stefan S said...

sekar sari peek tures! :P

11:42 PM  
Blogger Lokman said...

You know, the sad thing is, IT TOTALLY SLIPPED MY MIND! I DIDN'T TAKE HER PICTURE...

sad..

2:18 PM  
Blogger Stefan S said...

ARRRRRRGH!!! :P

5:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home