Saturday, February 04, 2006

Day 2 ...so far

Seems like i'll be doing this on a half day basis eh?

Internet access are abundent in this town as there were internet shops on almost every corner you go.

Woke late today, (read: lazily tossed around in bed watch tv, not wanting to leave me comfort zone...) and planned out my day. One thing for sure, i DO have to do my review on a restaurant at the Raffles Grand Hotel but that will be later at 7. Guess my dinner is all set.

Its 1248 now and scouring the Old Market area for lunch and i can't seem to decide where to settle. Western or Khemer food? Should i look for places where there are tourist or blend in the locals. Its a good thing i'm dark skin and asian looking. I don't get haggled about much often. I only do when i whip out my bulky camera.

Gotta go settle on some for lunch now. Will update again soon.

Ciao.

Still figuring out what 'goodbye'' in Khemer is...

4 Comments:

Blogger webmaster said...

BTW, is there any cinema down there? Can do a coverage as well...Haha...

4:52 PM  
Blogger richardlimjr said...

NEED MORE PHOTOS !!! Like Sekar Sari ! UR ***** HOtel ROOM! and Everything Else !! PICTURES !

2:41 AM  
Blogger webmaster said...

He's not responding for quite some time. Think he kana kidnapped. Ransom! *GASP*

12:01 AM  
Blogger Lokman said...

I am not kiddnapped lah..choy~
had a tiring day touring the temples..
Anyway, pics will be up soon when i get back.

2:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home