Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Day 5 ...so far

Waking up 530 in the morning was that bad. Having to be at the airport 2 bloody hours to check-in wasn't really that bad either. Its the fact that they DIDN'T TELL ME THEY CANCELLE MY MORNING FLIGHT THAT PISSES ME OFF.

No. Not really. I wasn't REALLY pissed off. A little lost. Yes. Excited. Maybe. My image of Victor getting stuck in an airport like the movie The Terminal came across my mind. Time to activate my emergency number. Sms-ed my situation to my editor and thank god he replied to my plea. After several msg exchanges, I was finally informed of the back-up plan to re-route me back to Singapore by today. What's the catch? My next flight out was at 1310 ... to Bangkok. 6 hours away! So there i was, looking like a miserable food waiting for the check-in time.

Damn i was hungry, see-ing the airport staff going out for lunch almost made me ask them to buy a pack for me too.

Checking-in never felt so good and soon i was on my way to Bangkok.

And now, i'm stuck at the Bangkok Int Airport, waiting for my flight out to Singapore at 745. And since check-in time was 2 1/2 hrs earlier (why in the world is the check-in time getting earlier and earlier...). That means i have to be back at the airport by 515.

I HAVE ONLY 2 1/2 HRS IN BANGKOK??? DAMN!!

And to think this is my virgin visit to bangkok without even stepping out of the airport... sadness.

So here i slump, having a meal at BK and dragged dragged myself to the internet terminal to waste my time away.

Lets see if i can get myself tangled in another adventure...

1 Comments:

Blogger Stefan S said...

bangkok airport i like
been there too many times
either in transit or lulling the time away because of the ... early check ins

lol :D

8:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home