Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Day 5 ...the rest

Sorry to dissapoint but everything went smoothly. The check-in was fast. Aboarded systematically. The Captain was in a chirpy mood. Flight attendants looks genuinely happy, perhaps after eating KFC, bought at Bangkok Airport.

As for me, i ended up curling up in my seat, try to get some sleep while some annoying kid keep wailing and laughing his head off whenever a strange noise was heard coming from the mechanics of the plane. Thats not the weirdest part. He keeps playing around and making this hand movement to resemble his hand like an airplane, zooming nose down to the ground.

Was that a sign? Should i get hysterical and get off? Will this be the local version of Final Destination?

I shruged it off and went back to sleep.

2 1/2 hrs later, we safely touched down Singapore ground and was plesently welcomed back by my folks, waiting for me at the arrival hall.

Sigh, home at last.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home